What exactly do you do?
I’m Cheryl Bigus and I am the Chief Liberator, Writer & Publisher at Euphoric Roots. I’m an Intuitive, Transformational Coach, and Energy Worker among other things. I dislike labels but we live in a label society as a means of credibility.
My specialty is working with high-achieving women who kind of know what they should and shouldn’t do to care for themselves but find it hard to Make-That-Happen.
My Zone of Genius is helping women see the obstacles they are putting in front of themselves that are causing chronic stress, hormone dysfunction, energy instability, happiness-challenges, and feeling disconnected from their lives and bodies.
If you are thinking and feeling in your mind, is this all there is?, I can say that the answer is no, but you have to allow it for yourself, as well as get out of your own way. Once you start on this journey, you can never go back to living in the dark.
I work (mainly) with women through individual mentorship sessions, Shift Sessions, Soul Sessions, and the occasional group programs, as well as publish self-education materials to transform their current mindset of chronic stress, unfulfillment and happiness challenges, hormonal dysfunction and health/well-being problems so they can achieve their Divine right to vitality in spirit, mind, and body.
Why don’t you coach in person?
Coaching in person only allows me to coach women in my general geographic region. Phone, Skype, Zoom, my eCourses and eCoaching programs allow me to reach women around the world.
Even if we are in the same city, I still coach over Skype or Zoom so I can record the session for the client.
It also saves driving time and fuel. I loathe wasting time on the road unless I’m on vacation aimlessly noodling about the Earth.
I see that you work with women but do you work with men as well?
I do if I feel that my services are a right fit for them. My main focus is women and transforming their lives through energy corrections, transformational coaching, education and changes in lifestyle and habits. These things affect men as well, but men seem to try everything themselves first before seeking help; women tend to seek help when they know they need assistance.
Do you work with women under 40?
The main group of women I work with 40 and older, usually entrepreneurial and established career women, who’ve had the hormone disruptions wake-up call (remember these are symptoms, we get to causes), and are at a crossroads emotionally and in their soul.
More and more I am seeing women in their 30’s as well.
Do you discount your prices?
This question comes up a lot.
I offer life-changing mentorship and programs that will help you fill that grey area between being not quite diseased and optimally health and happy.
Note: In the Western medicine paradigm you are considered “healthy” if you don’t have a disease. I completely disagree.
I value my time, continued education and expertise, and as such so do my clients and readers.
This is a business. I am in the business of helping people, but this is my business which means this is how I make my living.
I work hard through continued education to provide high quality, life-changing mentorship and programs and my goods and services fees are a small investment for the opportunity to change your life.
I do not discount and actually raise my prices on a regular basis.
I do offer specials or free guides and reports to people who are on our list.
A side note: When you spend your money on a product or service, you have a vested emotional and financial interest to not waste your money. This is an amazing motivator to get in and get the work done, then to keep building on your success.
Do you offer single sessions?
I offer single sessions, called Shift Sessions, or a series of Shift Sessions, as well as Soul Sessions, Shift and Soul Readings which are done through email in a very detailed report with email follow-up.
In my experience, I have found one-off sessions to be the starting point for most of my clients. There are two reasons behind this; one, I’m not in the business of fixing people and two, my clients are committed to their evolution so ongoing work is a priority for most.
To make lasting changes takes small and consistent action and commitment.
Who are my programs designed for?
- High-achieving women be it career women, entrepreneurs, business owners or home caregivers.
- Entrepreneurial or aspiring entrepreneurial women trying to juggle and get-it-all-done.
- Established career women who are over-worked and feel they are being pulled apart at the seams.
- Women who dream of feeling different than they do now with their stress and energy level.
- Women who have full lives and want to improve their focus, clarity, and create a personal strategic plan for their future.
- Women who want to shift out of letting life guide them and move into actively guiding their lives.
Who is this not suited for?
- Someone who can’t cope with or is resistant to change.
- Someone who isn’t comfortable taking responsibility for their lives.
- Someone who isn’t willing to take consistent action to achieve their goals.
- Someone who lays blame for their situation.
- Someone who wants a pill or someone else to fix them.
- Someone who is looking to be saved.
How does coaching work?
- You probably have a good idea on how to reach that elusive goal, but something keeps getting in the way.
- I fill in the blanks with my expertise.
- I work out exactly where you are, without judgment.
- I get to the root causes of what you are experiencing.
- We strategize, set goals, and co-create change.
- We work through your roadblocks and resistance, then change course if need be.
- I don’t judge you or tell you what to do BUT…
- I do call you out on your sh!t and hold you accountable to your goals.
- I DO support the lovin’ crap out of you.
- I help you discover the “why” of your old habits…
- Then we work to building new habits and rituals into your life.